Codes & Policies
- Consultations should be only in the office.
- Watch your children’s individual record everyday. Teacher’s remarks should be noted and signed.
- Enquire about progress of your child at least once a month.
- Please see to it that your children do their home work regularly .
- No examination shall be repeated under any circumstances.
- Fees should be paid as per the fee schedule.
- Student will not be allowed without uniform.
- Hygiene is important, both for his/her health as well as social integration.
- Send your children regularly in time. Parents should take care of their children in their discipline.
General Codes & Policies
- Pupils should be punctual and disciplined in the School. Every child should sing the prayer in chorus. Perfect orderliness must be maintained during prayer. The morning assembly is compulsory.
- The fees should be paid before the specified dates. Failing which a late fee will be levied.
- Children shall not leave the class-room without the permission of the teacher.
- Pupils, who are absent or late to the school, should invariably bring a note signed by their parents or guardians.
- The names of pupils, who are absent without leave for 30 days continuously shall be struck off from the rolls and shall not be re-admitted during the academic year.
- The school will be not be responsible for the loss of personal property brought to the school by the pupils.
- Late comers will be marked absent for the particular day.
- Vandalizing school property, throwing stones, sand or anything solid, including colours, bursting crackers is strictly prohibited. Pupils are not allowed to use video games, cell phones etc., on the school premises. Students, who fail to adhere to these rules, will be dealt in a strict manner.
- Students are strictly forbidden from wearing jewellery.
- The parents are requested to send only a responsible authority to remit the fee so that the particulars may be filled properly.
- School authorities are not responsible for providing rickshaw facilities. Complaints in connection with this will not be entertained in the school office.
- All leave, other than sudden illness and the like, must have prior permission of the class teacher/principal.
- Long leave for wedding of family members, family functions etc., during the school term will not be granted.
- Those who remain absent from school due to illness must send in a medical certificate along with the leave letter.
- Record of absence should be entered in brief in the format printed “Absence Record” provided in this school hand book and signed by the parent or guardian. Maintenance of absence record is compulsory.
- No leave will be granted to students on the days when there are school functions like sports day, science exhibition, gathering etc.
- A minimum of 90% attendance for each term is compulsory.
- Attendance on the last working day of each semester and on the first day of school after vacation is compulsory.
Note to Parents
- Parents are not allowed to enter the class-room during the school hours.
- Parents desirous of meeting the teachers, can do so during working hours with prior permission of the principal or from the vice-principal.
- If payment of fees is not made in time, defaulting students may not be allowed to attend classes.
- The school will not be responsible for the loss of personal property brought to the school by pupils.
- If parents interfere directly or indirectly with administration, the school reserves the right to remove the names of their children from the rolls of the school.
- Pupils suffering from a contagious or infectious disease shall not attend school until complete recovery.
- Maximum co-operation between the parents and the school authorities is very necessary for effective education.
- Parents are requested to encourage their children to participate actively in all the co-curricular activities of the school such as sports, cultural functions, competitions and picnics etc., which are an integral part of regular education.
- Parents must collect the ‘Progress Report’ of their children on the date specified on the notice board.
- Attendance in all tests and examinations is compulsory. No re-examination will be conducted under any circumstances.
- Parents must attend parent-teachers association (PTA) meetings.
- Pupils must line up for general assembly at 10:10 am. Late comers will be marked absent for that particular day.
- In case a parent needs to take a child home, an entry must be made in the student movement register of the office
- Under no Circumstances will the fees be refunded if once paid.