Basic infrastructure / Facilities of the school
Mallasajjan English Medium School is a campus which has a mixture of traditional and modern infrastructure.
The classrooms are spacious with plenty of ventilation and natural lighting. Each classroom is spacious to seat around 40 children. There is a big and spacious multi-purpose hall. It can seat 400 people at a time for cultural events. While not being used for cultural events. The hall can be used for playing badminton, table tennis, playing indoor games or even gymnastics.
- Mallasajjan English Medium School is the proud home of an Atal Tinkering Lab which is funded by the NITI Aayog and the Atal Innovation Mission .
- To help keep the children at the cutting edge of computers and IT, the school has a dedicated computer lab with 45 systems. The lab also has an audio visual system to show documentaries and other types of educational videos.
- Mallasajjan English Medium School is also imbibing certain cultural practices which are a part of our tradition. One practice that we aim to inculcate is Yoga. To achieve this we have a special Yoga Center which can accommodate around 30 children at a time.
- The school wants to create a literate generation. To facilitate this endeavour, the school has a library / reading area where children can use books or study by themselves.
- The playfield, 200 mtr athletic track, basketball court and volleyball court is an area where the character and fortitude of the children are shaped. On this spacious area of about 3 acres the children are free to play and enjoy their recreational and leisure time. Even if school ends at 4.30 the playfields and the courts are occupied till 6 p.m.
Mallasajjan School, Dharwad
Library – Reading Room